08 September 2021

Drachma's Pride 2021 event: A Home for All!

 



Drachma's Pride 2021 event on Friday 17 September 2021, coincides with Drachma's 17th birthday!

Hosted at the Swieqi Local Council Hall @ 6.30 pm.
https://goo.gl/maps/QWDasgZZswCnoaqZ8  


The one hour programme is titled "A Home for All", aligns with the Malta Pride 2021 theme "I am included". 

We will reflect on our need to feel at home with myself, to feel at home in my family, in society and in the church. 

I do not have to plead to be allowed to be included. I am included as of right.

Friday, 17 September 2021 @ 6.30 pm @ Swieqi Local Council Hall

See you there!

ALL COVID measures will be adhered to. 
Wearing of Face masks is obligatory.
Proceedings will be in Maltese.

For those who cannot join us in-person at the Swieqi Local Council, we will be broadcasting the session live. 
To join, click here

No comments: